Sponsor 30 - Objective 3.6
Milestone ID: 2649
O3.6 - Test and validate prototypes to fix pain points.
During this Activity, we will return to target countries to engage in a second round of training and user research. During the user research activities, we will present the prototypes developed in Activity 3.5 to validate whether or not they are viable solutions to the usability challenges identified in Activity 3.4. It is important to note that while we will return to the same countries and partner with the same organizations, we may not conduct user research activities with the same individuals. We will target the same groups (ie, journalists, human rights defenders, feminist groups) and aim for gender and identity parity with the demographics in Activity 3.4’s activities in order to validate the prototypes with similar users. Finally, we will document collected user feedback and prepare for analysis in Activity 3.7.
- 3.6.1: Return to target countries; conduct trainings and second round of usability testing with prototypes developed in O3.5.
- Organize workshop dates, venues, travel and accommodation in-country
- Conduct training workshops incorporating improvements identified in O3.4; conduct usability tests using mockups and/or prototypes developed during O3.5.
- 3.6.12: Document user feedback.
- Review participant feedback to identify improvements for future workshops.
- Report on each workshop.