Sponsor 30 - Objective 3.7
O3.7 - Analyze user feedback, develop and implement final improvements.
In this Activity, we will take the feedback collected in Objective 3.6, conduct analysis, and evaluate the effectiveness of proposed usability improvements in prototypes and mockups. We will use this feedback to iterate on the solutions, define final changes, develop those changes, and release them on nightly or alpha builds of Tor Browser, Tails, Orbot, and Onion Browser. Additionally, we will anonymize the research collected over the course of this project and produce a public-facing report for other developers, communicators, trainers, and stakeholders to use in their work to expand access to and usability of anti-censorship tools.
- 3.7.1: Review and analyze user feedback; make recommendations for final improvements.
- Organize usability test results and user feedback using affinity mapping and other relevant techniques
- Analyze results for each mockup and/or prototype tested to evaluate effectiveness of proposed usability improvement.
- Iterate on mockups and/or prototypes to define final improvements
- 3.7.2: Implement and prepare improvements for release in each tool.
- Develop improvements.
- Release improvements on nightly or alpha builds.
- Request feedback on final improvements from the wider community.
- 3.7.3: Anonymize research collected over the course of the project and publicize report for the broader open source community.
- Consolidate, condense and anonymize all feedback data.
- Write a report to share our methods and findings with the community.
- Publish and share reports with interested groups.