Sponsor 30 - Objective 2.1
Objective O2: Ensure users in target countries have access to the best Tor bridge options for circumventing censorship.
O2.1 - Create an evaluation framework and collect data to better monitor and evaluate current bridge selection and distribution processes.
- A1 - Create an evaluation framework for bridge distribution and selection methods.
- A2 - Evaluate distribution and selection methods for human rights defenders in target regions.
- A3 - Identify which bridge selection and distribution methods are most used in targeted regions.
- censorship-analysis · Use emma to learn where our bridge distribution mechanisms (don't) work
- trac · Monitor anti-censorship infrastructure
- BridgeDB · BridgeDB doesn't create metrics for vanilla bridges
- BridgeDB · Write usage metrics to disk before terminating
- BridgeDB · Make BridgeDB report internal metrics
- BridgeDB · Implement statistics gathering for number of Bridges-per-Transport in BridgeDB
- BridgeDB · BridgeDB should export statistics