Sponsor 30 - Objective 3.2
Objective O3: Improve Tor Browser and bridges.torproject.org experience for human rights defenders under censorship.
O3.2 - Design the flow of how our users can bypass the scenarios of O3.1.
- A1 - User flow part 1: User learns they are under censorship. Create mockups with different solutions on how to notify Tor Browser users about detected censorship.
- A2 - User flow part 2: Once censorship is acknowledged by the user, we then guide them on how to bypass the detected censorship. Create mockups with different solutions on how to better guide our users to bypass censorship.
- Research · Include an instant feedback link in RT responses
- trac · O3.2 - Design the flow of how our users can bypass the scenarios of O3.1.
- Tor Launcher · "Tor is censored in my country" does not cover some scenarios
- Tor Launcher · Inform users in Tor Launcher of which settings are best for them based on their country
- Tor Launcher · implement multi-step progress bar for new Tor Launcher UI
- Tor Launcher · nice icons for the progress bar