New tor virtual machines, not on tor infrastructure
The developers need machines to play with various technologies, but they can't be on tor's infrastructure due to security risks and the like. The desired setup is:
- Ubuntu 12.04LTS with 8GB of RAM and ~100GB disk for building TBB.
- Fedora 20 x86_64 for testing TBB
- CentOS 6 x86_64 for testing TBB
- Debian Wheezy i586 for testing TBB.
- Ubuntu 12.04LTS i586 for testing TBB
- Windows 7 x86_64 for testing TBB.
- Debian/stable (Wheezy) for testing BridgeDB.
- Ubuntu 14.04LTS for setting up a Mozilla Persona server.