Refactor common parts of parse_dir_authority_line and parse_dir_fallback_line
There's a lot of common code in parse_dir_authority_line and parse_dir_fallback_line that could be refactored into a shared function.
What needs to be done is:
- identify common code
- create a common loop that parses the key=value pairs it understands, deletes them, and leaves the rest alone
- put that loop in its own function that takes pointers (or pointer pointers?), returns values in those that are included, and returns NULL in those that aren't.
- check this loop's output from both functions to ensure they each get what they need, then do the specific bits on the remaining arguments
- call a common function to parse the IPv4:Port at the start of the line, then delete it
- call a common function to parse the hex digest, which should be the only remaining thing
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information