Register with Microsoft to view any Windows Error Reporting reports
If users report crashes in TB via Windows Error Reporting (WER) - they go to Microsoft where they are probably ignored. BUT, we can create an account and view these reports, for free I believe.
Thing link talks about the program: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hardware/drivers/dashboard/windows-error-reporting-getting-started
To register we would need to follow these steps: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hardware/drivers/dashboard/register-for-the-hardware-program which involve:
- Getting an EV code signing cert (done!)
- Signing a text file to prove ownship of said cert
- Creating an 'Azure AD Directory' account
- Sign 'Hardware Developer Legal Agreements
The agreements we would need to sign include:
- Azure AD Account stuff which is here: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support/legal/
- The nebulous 'hardware developer' agreements which I am trying to find a copy of...