BwAuthority can't be run out of the box without manual work
Currently the bwauthority is quite out of date with the current python ecosystem and doesn't play nice in a dev environment.
The submitted patch makes the following updates:
- Removes the cron setup to a separate script (so running setup.sh doesn't alter your crontab)
- Changes the shell script to use a modern pip instead of peep (peep is deprecated and hash checking is incorporated into pip as of version 8.0 (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/peep/)
- Updated dependencies as far as possible (Elixer's last version is 0.7.1 and is only compatible with SQLAlchemy <= 0.7.8, obvious future enhancement to move away from Elixir)
- Added a convenience script to kill all the spun up processes
- Updated the ReadMe and the .gitignore to reflect these changes.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information