Wireframes for torproject.org subpages
= Objective =
Design how to lay out the content for torproject.org's subpages:
- torproject.org/download: a page dedicated to just downloading Tor Browser, similar to https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/, but with more instructions since there are failure cases.
- torproject.org/about: a page with all the institutional stuff--mission statement, disclaimers, tax statements, employee numbers, etc.
- torproject.org/people: a page with all the people in tor. The board, employees, sponsors, and any relevant people.
- torproject.org/press: a list of all the press we got, a huge list of stuff and I need to organize all the articles.
- torproject.org/contact: a page that shows various contact points (executive director, head of board, hr, support, etc.) for Tor, with the aim to list everyone contactable here (kind of like a public address book).
= Definitions =
- wireframes are rough sketches that illustrate the general idea of the design. A wireframe lets you talk about content placement and layout while abstracting finer details such as font, color, styling, and other considerations.
Linda will independently sketch her best first design of the sub pages, according to previous sitemapping and content organization work. Antonela will then review her design, make comments, and Linda will iterate once before counting it done for this ticket. But this will just result in the initial designs, and these designs will be iterated on some more with feedback from stakeholders.
_Linda will place wireframes here once the task is complete. _