Download pdf with acrobat reader doesn't work
I checked the following with several independent .pdf files/links.
- Click on a link to a .pdf file
- File is open within Tor Browser with acrobat reader
- Within acrobat reader, I click on the "Download" button
- Window "Download an external file type" appears. I click on "Download file", in the next window "Save file" - "Ok", I choose the directory and click on "save"
- The download seems to start, but if you look on about:downloads, you see there is no download progress
- Also, after a longer time there isn't any progress and the file isn't downloaded => Download doesn't work
Tor Browser 7.0.3, Linux