Release ExoneraTor 4.0.0
#27356 (moved) is ready to be deployed. Let's put out ExoneraTor 4.0.0 for this major change.
Here's my deployment plan:
- Put out the release.
- Temporarily update m-web to stop making requests to the ExoneraTor server and instead display a maintenance notice on the ExoneraTor page.
- Stop ExoneraTor's web server.
- Stop ExoneraTor's cronjob.
- Drop all tables, indexes, and functions until the database is empty.
- Restore tables, indexes, and functions from the uploaded database dump, which is based on a backup from 4 weeks ago that has been migrated and updated locally before being uploaded back to the server.
- Manually check the database.
- Run the updated cronjob manually.
- Update and reinstall the cronjob to run once per hour again.
- Update and start ExoneraTor's web server.
- Run tests to ExoneraTor's web server via
- Take out the metrics-web warning and test the ExoneraTor page.
- Send release announcement to tor-relays@.
- Resolve relevant tickets on Trac.
I'll post a release branch and pre-release tarball shortly.