Update DirectoryAuthoritiesAddresses in default properties and on both instances
While looking into possibly missing descriptors I found that we didn't update
DirectoryAuthoritiesAddresses in a while. We're still using longclaw's old IP address (changed in October 2017) and missing bastet entirely (also added in October 2017). Let's fix
collector.properties and update this configuration on both CollecTor instances. I'll provide a patch in a minute.
Ideally, we'd print out a log message when noticing a mismatch. (Note that moria1 uses a different address in the tor sources than in the document it produces.) This might be another ticket, though.