O2.4 - Boost security by increasing the number of bridges run by volunteers and collective entities through improvements to onboarding and better communications.
- A1 - Improve documentation on how to set up a bridge server and different pluggable transport bridge servers.
- A2 - Create scripts and configuration code for setting up a bridge on cloud providers to make it easier for operators to launch a new bridge.
- A3 - Promote workshops on how to set up a bridge at relay operator meetups.
- A4 - Improve documentation of bridgeDB--the code behind selecting and distributing bridges.
- A5 - Increase stability and resilience of bridge authority and bridgeDB by exploring and implementing decentralizations of those services.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information