port test suite to Android to run in emulator
Attached is the first stab at getting something from the test suite running in Android.
- there is no /tmp on Android, there is /data/local/tmp for root and the shell user
- no use in testing the user ID stuff, Android apps cannot ever change users
To get the full suite running, there will need to be larger changes:
- either switch Python code to plain sh or hack to get Python running in Android emulator
- port sh scripts to Android, it is not a full UNIX environment, so things like printf and others are not always there.
- the shebang will need to be settable to
#!/system/bin/shor the tests need to be executed using
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information