[S58] O1.1 - Set up QA and regression test infrastructure
- Work with Mozilla to identify if any existing Firefox testing infrastructure can be used to run automated tests on our rebased codebase.
- Evaluate Firefox tests and Try builds to identify any currently broken functionality.
- Audit existing Tor Browser tests to identify which tests are missing and need to be written; audit existing Firefox tests to determine which tests need to be disabled because they test undesired behavior in Tor Browser.
- Configure integration testing infrastructure.
- Fix existing regression tests that are currently failing after testing and audits.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information