Merge a turbotunnel branch
Snowflake turbo tunnel features have now been through a test deployment (#33336 (moved)) and a few iterations of Tor Browser packages. There haven't been as many test reports as I'd like, but what testing there has been has been mostly positive. Turbo tunnel–like features are a dependency of some of the tasks for a stable release of Snowflake (#19001 (moved)). So we should merge it.
- Decide between the KCP and QUIC branch.
- Test without
LearnCircuitBuildTimeout 0and find another workaround, if necessary. See comment:15:ticket:33336.
- Rebase and clean history of the chosen branch.
- Redeploy bridge from master.
Summary of turbo tunnel development history till now:
- Turbo Tunnel in Snowflake
- Second draft of Turbo Tunnel Snowflake packages
- Third draft of Turbo Tunnel Snowflake packages
- [[ticket:33336|Trial deployment of Snowflake with Turbo Tunnel]]
- [[ticket:33519|Support multiple simultaneous SOCKS connections]]
One bug that may or not be snowflake's fault:
- [[#33669 (moved)|"Pluggable Transport process terminated" but Tor keeps on going (and of course doesn't work)]]
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information