mailinglist auto moderate
it looks like some lists are not really getting moderated.
Maybe we should try to auto-moderate things like tor-dev.
By automoderate I mean:
- send all mail that isn't from subscribers to a script.
- that script pipes the mail into spamassassin.
- if it scores badly, discard it right there
- if it scores as ham, approve the mail
- only if it's borderline bound it to a human moderator.
- the human moderator would have to approve/discard the mail by bouncing it to one of two addresses. No more using the web interface.
If we want that I can set it up.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information