ooni website could use some polishing
From a conversation with weasel.
There are a bunch of issues with the ooni.nu website
- There's no suggestion of how to contact anybody associated with ooni, how to file bugs, how to contribute, etc.
- The "developer documentation" link goes nowhere.
- The "git repository" link goes to https://gitweb.tp.o/, when it should probably go to a specific repository instead.
- The "go to secure website" link is a link to a hidden service, with no indication that it is a link to a hidden service that won't work unless you're using Tor.
- The "releases" link should probably be called "news" or something -- a "release" usually means a source release when it's on a software website.
- The onion logo should probably be associated with the part of the text that says that tor project is working on this, and should probably link back to torproject.org