broken "Transparent Torification (Requires custom transproxy or Tor router)"
How to reproduce:
- Install Tor Browser tor-browser-gnu-linux-i686-2.2.37-2-dev-en-US.tar.gz
- Go to Tor Button options menu and choose "Transparent Torification (Requires custom transproxy or Tor router)"
- Press ok.
- Nothing happens.
- When closing the Tor Button options menu and reopening it, the setting will be stored but defunct.
- Why trying to visit any websites "The proxy server is refusing connections".
- In about:config all proxy related settings are wrong.
- Tor Button options dialog closes after pressing ok.
- Tor Browser uses no proxy settings at all. It behaves like a any ordinary non-torified application, such as wget, firefox without any proxy settings, etc.. Subsequently, if the user isn't using a TransProxy, he should use Tor Browser with its regular IP from its ISP. (Or when using TransProxy, the Tor IP.)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information