weird behaviour when MaxCircuitDirtiness is set to a high value
I tested this with the rttprober script which opens circuits and attaches multiple streams to them. Each stream connects to 127.0.0.1, fails and quits. When I set MaxCircuitDirtiness to the default value (600) and tell the script to open circuits and run 1000 stream-probes on each circuit, it completes for most of the circuits. When I set MaxCircuitDirtiness to a very large value (tested with 2147483647 and 1073741823) almost all circuits where closed with reason FINISHED before all probes where run. Using a MaxCircuitDirtiness of 10000 works as expected though.