This section of the wiki is for all things related to testing Tor, with a current focus on the Tor Browser Bundle and attached components. The following pages and links are here to help current and new QA volunteers on testing Tor. Think of is as a QA portal.
If you are having problems with Tor, seeking help or tech support, please send your request to help at rt.torproject.org .
- Volunteer testing guidelines
- Testers - Awesome volunteers
- How to write a proper bug report
- Testing Cycle - Where does QA come into the release cycle
- Coverage - What's to be tested, who's testing what
- Smoke tests for TBB - what are they, what platforms
- Execution Log and sign off
- Test Plans and Cases - Some sort of repo for our test cases
- Investigation for automation
- Testing Tools - Helpful sites, code, and guides for testing