== Mixnets working session ==
Loopix - https://arxiv.org/abs/1703.00536
- Mix nodes stratified in a circle topology gives a compromise between doing some future proof and scalability
- Exponential delays are memoryless and give Poisson distribution
- Cover traffic streams : Real/drop, loop, extra drop remainder.
- Poisson distributions are additive, so different streams of cover traffic can have their parameters tweaked dynamically.
- Cover traffic costs vs latency
What to transport?
- DVCS pushes
- DB updates (CouchDB?)
Discussed panoramix project
- Goals pluggable but first: Email (K9 on MTA-to-MTA), E-voting, and privacy friendly gathering of statistics
- Everybody needs a PKI