Plenaries for every meeting
- Roadmapping share from all teams.
- "Around the Tor world" or "State of the Onion".
== Team meeting day ==
- Vegas team retrospective
= Open days planning =
- Designate greeters for open days.
- Reach out to local hackerspaces and universities with details.
- Write blog post and tweets.
= General best practices =
- Send out save-the-dates at least 90 days before the meeting so that people have time to get visas.
- Make sure the distance between the hotel and the venue takes accessibility into account; not just for getting to the venue, but for the ability to take breaks easily.
- Give a land acknowledgement at the beginning of the meeting to recognize indigenous peoples.
- Ask people to make the conference a "scent-free" space.
- Identify facilitators ahead of working sessions.
- Make space on nametags for personal pronouns.
- Encourage people to stay through the open days.
- Set up a buddy system for new people a few weeks before the meeting.