Project Title: Onion Services
Project Period: 4/1/2019 - 3/31/2020
Objective 1: Enhance onion services and make v3 the default version on Core Tor, so it can scale and be more stable, with the goal of enabling more organizations to adopt it for their users.
- Activity 1.1 - Make v3 the default on Core Tor stableTicketQuery(parent=#29995&or&parent=#30200,format=progress)
- Activiy 1.2 - Adopt OnionBalance features into onion services v3TicketQuery(parent=#26768&or&parent=#29998,format=progress)
- Activity 2 - Denial of service defensesTicketQuery(parent=#29999,format=progress)
Objective 2: Improve the end user experience of onion services with the goal of increasing user adoption and retention.
- Activity 1 - Integrating client-side authorization to onion services v3TicketQuery(parent=#30000&or&parent=#14389,format=progress)
- Activity 2 - Notify users about typo errors when entering .onion addressesTicketQuery(parent=#30022,format=progress)
- Activity 3 - Notify users if a current website they are visiting on Tor Browser has an onion service versionTicketQuery(parent=#30024,format=progress)
- Activity 4 - Better client-side errorsTicketQuery(parent=#30025&or&parent=#19251,format=progress)
- Activity 5 - POC for Human-memorable addresses for .onion servicesTicketQuery(parent=#30029,format=progress)
- In the network team: Kanban Board filtered by sponsor 27.