= '''UX Team''' = == Overview == Welcome to the UX Team page. [https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/CommunityTeam We] are making Tor usable for everyone. We act as a bridge between the [https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/NetworkTeam Network], [https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/AnticensorshipTeam Circumvention] and [https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/ApplicationsTeam Applications] teams and our users. We work on things like visual design, UI design, UX design and UX research.
== Communication ==
Our synchronous medium of communication is IRC meetings that happen every Tuesday at 1400 UTC [https://www.torproject.org/about/contact.html.en#irc in #tor-meeting on OFTC]. If you've never been on IRC before, [https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/org/teams/CommunityTeam#Communication here are some instructions to get started].
Our asynchronous medium of communication is the [https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ux mailing list]. This list is public in the sense that anyone can subscribe, send emails and read archives. Feel free to subscribe and just listen if you want, and feel free to post if you want to say something that you think is on topic.
== Projects ==
Here's what we're working on right now:
- [wiki:org/sponsors/Sponsor9 Usability and Community Intervention on Support for Democracy and Human Rights ]
- [wiki:org/sponsors/Sponsor30 Empowering Communities in the Global South to Bypass Censorship]
- [wiki:org/sponsors/Sponsor58 Tor Browser Security, Performance, & Usability Improvements]
== User Research Program ==
== Resources ==
- [https://styleguide.torproject.org] - [http://buqlpzbbcyat2jiy.onion/]
== Current Team Discussions ==
- [http://meetbot.debian.net/tor-meeting/2020 Look for ux-team tags]
== Current Roadmap ==
== Tickets ==
We use the #ux-team tag to track our work. Use #ux-team tag in tickets to notify us of any potential work.