O2.4 - Boost security by increasing the number of bridges run by volunteers and collective entities through improvements to onboarding and better communications.
- A1 - Improve documentation on how to set up a bridge server and different pluggable transport bridge servers.
- A2 - Create scripts and configuration code for setting up a bridge on cloud providers to make it easier for operators to launch a new bridge.
- A3 - Promote workshops on how to set up a bridge at relay operator meetups.
- A4 - Improve documentation of bridgeDB--the code behind selecting and distributing bridges.
- A5 - Increase stability and resilience of bridge authority and bridgeDB by exploring and implementing decentralizations of those services.