Task 4.1 Identify the input components that feed into a bridge distribution framework.
- Track reachability of bridges in various regions.
- Understand ways that censors can enumerate or block bridges, and how to recognize or detect if each is happening.
- Track load on bridges to know which distribution strategies are working.
- Approaches to maintain enough fresh proxies that we can rotate to new ones when they are needed.
- Identity mechanisms for tying client activities together if needed, including what client-side state is needed for each.