Monthly team report
At the beginning of each month, the anti-censorship team creates a monthly report that summarises the accomplishments of the previous month. We publish these reports on the tor-project mailing list and on the blog. Here are a few examples:
- At the beginning of the month, create a Riseup pad and ask the anti-censorship team to add their work highlights to the pad. It's best to do that as an announcement on the IRC meeting pad.
- Once you have all work highlights, turn them into a coherent report. It's best to use the markdown format because it can easily be turned into HTML, which you can then copy & paste into the blog.
- Ask the anti-censorship team to review the report before posting it.
- After the review, send the report to the tor-project mailing list and write a blog post. Note that for our monthly report we don't need a review from the communications team.
- Consider asking the communications team to tweet a link to our monthly report. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.