1. 04 May, 2021 1 commit
    • Alex Catarineu's avatar
      Bug 10760: Integrate TorButton to TorBrowser core · a2581936
      Alex Catarineu authored and Matthew Finkel's avatar Matthew Finkel committed
      Because of the non-restartless nature of Torbutton, it required
      a two-stage installation process. On mobile, it was a problem,
      because it was not loading when the user opened the browser for
      the first time.
      
      Moving it to tor-browser and making it a system extension allows it
      to load when the user opens the browser for first time.
      
      Additionally, this patch also fixes Bug 27611.
      
      Bug 26321: New Circuit and New Identity menu items
      
      Bug 14392: Make about:tor behave like other initial pages.
      
      Bug 25013: Add torbutton as a tor-browser submodule
      a2581936
  2. 02 Oct, 2020 1 commit
  3. 24 Aug, 2020 1 commit
  4. 26 May, 2020 5 commits
  5. 20 May, 2020 1 commit
  6. 01 May, 2020 1 commit
  7. 10 Apr, 2020 1 commit
  8. 09 Mar, 2020 1 commit
    • Gijs Kruitbosch's avatar
      Bug 1618188 - remove XML backend for plugin and add-on blocklisting,... · f1a04bd3
      Gijs Kruitbosch authored
      Bug 1618188 - remove XML backend for plugin and add-on blocklisting, r=mconley,perftest-reviewers,whimboo
      
      This removes the obsolete backend. Notes on some of the less obvious changes
      made as part of this patch:
      
      - some of the gFoo style getters in Blocklist.jsm were only used by the XML
        version of the blocklist; I've removed them and tried to remove spurious
        settings of those properties in the remaining tests.
      - some utility methods (e.g. distribution information getters) were also only
        used for the XML version (for the update URL).
      - it's no longer necessary to test switching implementations.
      - in browser/base/content/test/plugins/, we ran some tests from two manifests
        in order to run them with both blocklist backends. The simplest way of
        reducing this back down to one was to remove the remote-settings one. If I'd
        been more future-oriented when I created the duplication, perhaps I would
        have moved the XML version out into a different manifest instead, but I
        didn't, so now it looks like we're removing the modern one, whereas really
        we're going to be running the modern one as part of the "normal" tests and
        we're no longer running the "old" tests.
      - removed all mentions I could see of extensions.blocklist.url which is no
        longer used for anything.
      - per https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1016555#c23, updated
        references for the OneCRL timing and how it relates to blocklist updates.
      
      Differential Revision: https://phabricator.services.mozilla.com/D64933
      
      --HG--
      extra : moz-landing-system : lando
      f1a04bd3
  9. 10 Jan, 2020 1 commit
  10. 18 Dec, 2019 1 commit
  11. 16 Dec, 2019 2 commits
  12. 14 Dec, 2019 1 commit
  13. 13 Dec, 2019 2 commits
  14. 04 Dec, 2019 1 commit
  15. 04 Nov, 2019 3 commits
  16. 16 Sep, 2019 3 commits
  17. 13 Sep, 2019 2 commits
  18. 04 Sep, 2019 1 commit
  19. 29 Aug, 2019 1 commit
  20. 28 Aug, 2019 2 commits
  21. 29 Aug, 2019 1 commit
  22. 23 Aug, 2019 2 commits
  23. 13 Aug, 2019 1 commit
  24. 07 Aug, 2019 1 commit
  25. 24 Jul, 2019 1 commit
  26. 08 Jun, 2019 2 commits