Remove "Total Cookie Protection" popup
Summarize the bug encountered concisely. On a fresh install, turn on cookie banner protection and then open a site (I did youtube.com)
Steps to reproduce:
How one can reproduce the issue - this is very important.
- Get a fresh install of tor browser for android
- Connect to tor and visit a site (I did youtube.com, I'm not sure if the site matters)
- Turn on cookie banner protection
- Go back to the site, (it should reload)
- Notice popup near the bottom of the screen about "Total Cookie Protection" Video of reproduction **Warning: flashing text and icons at the end" https://share.riseup.net/#-UqKADXExnqlAUqdPnpiqg
What is the current bug behavior?
What actually happens.
There is a popup about "Total Cookie Protection"
What is the expected behavior?
What you want to see instead
There should be not be Popup, we do not use this feature.
Which operating system are you using? For example: Debian GNU/Linux 10.1, Windows 10, Ubuntu Xenial, FreeBSD 12.2, etc. Which installation method did you use? Distribution package (apt, pkg, homebrew), from source tarball, from Git, etc. macOS Ventura 13.5.2, Pixel 7 Pro API 34 emulator
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
Tapping on "Learn more" results in this Warning!! flashing text and Icons