move documentation from pads to here
we have had 10 great sprints during this hackweek, and some notes were taken in pads, which will die in a year if we don't salvage them.
it seems to me we could dump them here.
- 1 Prometheus alerts for anti-censorship metrics (@cohosh, @anarcat)
- 2 Prototype network-namespace-based torsocks (@jnewsome, @dgoulet)
- 3 Add support for UDP sockets over onion services, possibly with enabling support for WebRTC in Tor Browser (@sysrqb)
- 4 Visualize Tor metrics's data in ways that it can be useful for community (@gus and @gaba)
- 5 Prototype Rust+Arti-based HTTP frontend cache for directory authorities (@nickm)
- 6 Onionshare download accelerator (@mikeperry, @micah)
- 7 Vanguards doc updates, bugfixes, packages for onionshare and/or Tor Browser (@mikeperry)
- 8 Circuit Padding Simulator (@mikeperry)
- 9 Onion service v3 support for arti (@asn)
- 10 Network Health tooling using Rust and arti (@dgoulet)