We're in the earliest stages of working with the UX team to create support.torproject.org. This support portal will replace our older efforts at support, which was mainly an RT queue that accumulated support tickets faster than we could answer them. The new support portal will have a searchable interface, an FAQ, the Tor Browser manual, the Tor glossary, and multiple mechanisms for user feedback.
- [More information on the support portal (including a mockup of the page) from the UX team https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/UX/SupportPage]
- [The Tor Browser Manual which will eventually be incorporated into the support portal https://tb-manual.torproject.org/]
What we need:
- More volunteers to help create content for the site, like FAQs
- Volunteers who can localize content
- Volunteers who can eventually test the site