* 3.4 Learn target users needs, provide digital security training on circumvention tools, and carry in-person user research to document pain points. (Brazil, Mexico and Ecuador with partner organizations there)
* Training Ecuador - Q3
* Brasil by Tails - Q3
* 3.6 Test and validate prototypes to fix pain points.
* A1: Return to target countries; conduct trainings and second round of usability testing with prototypes.
* In Q3, Q4: O4.4: Build region-specific outreach, distribution, and user support. <-- Onionshare, Tor Browser with connect assist.
* Onionshare on target countries.
* In Q3: O4.5: Assist UX TEAM on connecting with users in target countries on "Conduct end-user feedback collection and usability research".
* O1.2.1: Run a public campaign to encourage Internet users to install the Snowflake extension <--- in Q3: small changes on messaging around snowflake extension versus using snowflake for circumvention (not UX work).
* Through the year O1.4.1 Increase the number of dynamic bridges run by nonprofit partners.
* Through the year assist anti-censorship team on O1.4.3: Monitor bridge health. (scope a tool for monitoring bridges for bridge operators for when the bridges are blocked)
* O4.1: Localize all UI modified in this project. (documentation + tools)
* In Q2 O1.4.2: Run a public campaign to encourage new individual operators to establish bridges.
* Through the year assist anti-censorship team on O1.4.3: Monitor bridge health.
* In Q1/Q2 O4.1: Localize all UI modified in this project.
* Through the year O4.2 Create and publish user documentation.
* Through the year O4.4: Build region-specific outreach, distribution, and user support.
#### SPONSOR 101
#### SPONSOR 112
* O2.2: Create VPN safety and app safety design criteria, informed by O1.2.
- O2.1 Develop evaluation criteria for determining if behavior expectation and consequence solutions are appropriate.
- O2.2: Evaluate promising solutions for relay operator code of conducts, policies, agreements and methods for enforcement.
- O2.3: Develop and implement solutions for operator codes of conduct, policies, agreements, and methods for enforcement.
- O2.4: Document relay community governance processes. (in 2024)