@@ -16,6 +16,50 @@ You're on the community team if you're working on any community team projects!
- assist network health team to maintain a healthy relay operators community
- assist anti-censorship team on connecting with censored users to improve censorship circumvention
- improve user support tools and documentation
- lead trainings with communities in latinoamerica and east africa
- outreachy for an intern to look for spikes in tor usage and document process and resources available for it.
- S9: In Q1, Q2 Provide support for COVID-19 focus training done with partners.
- S9: In Q1, Q2 Update Tor training materials based on partners feedback
- S9: In Q1, Q2 Prepare outreach material in localized languages to target countries.
- S9: In Q1, Q2 Work on torproject.org usabilty issues based on user feedback
- S9: In Q1, Q2 Reach out to organizations on targeted countries
- S9: In Q1, Q2 Meetup with Tor digital security trainings, journalists and human rights defenders.
- S9: In Q2 Travel to target countries Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania. Security training and community building.
- S9: In Q2 Travel to target countries Guatemala, Colombia. Security training and community building.
- S9: In Q1, Q2 Tor Localization Hackathon with community members - replaced with monthly hangouts
- S9: Update documentation for Tor Browser connection assist with the release is out.
- S30: 3.4 Learn target users needs, provide digital security training on circumvention tools, and carry in-person user research to document pain points. (Brazil, Mexico and Ecuador with partner organizations there)
- S30: Support anti-censorship team on community efforts around bridges and censorship circumvention
- S96: In Q3, Q4: O4.4: Build region-specific outreach, distribution, and user support.<-- check on starting SPECIFICALLY WITH ONIONSHARE for Q1
- S96: In Q2, Q2: O4.5: Assist UX TEAM on connecting with users in target countries on "Conduct end-user feedback collection and usability research".
- S96: In Q2 O1.2.1: Run a public campaign to encourage Internet users to install the Snowflake extension <--- do more posts in social media to engage people without a full campaign.
- S96: In Q2: O4.2 Create and publish user documentation. <-- Wait until TB connect assist is released. Other task here is to add more mirrors to the documentation. Other task is to have a way to check with mirrros are blocked in which countries (add cecylia and shel to the ticket).
- S96: Through the year O1.4.1 Increase the number of dynamic bridges run by nonprofit partners. <-- check with Sue on how much budget we have for the year. (gaba)
- S96: Through the year Assist anti-censorship team on O1.4.3: Monitor bridge health. (make a plan with anti-censorship team for telegram bot for China and testing bridges from inside China)
- S96: In Q4: O4.1: Localize all UI modified in this project.
- S101: In Q3: O2.2: Create VPN safety and app safety design criteria, informed by O1.2.
- S101: In Q3, Q4: O2.3: Build additional user interface (DOCUMENTATION FOR VPN)
- S101: O2.3.1: Document these interfaces for user support articles, and ensure strings are provided for localization. <-- MOVE TO Q1,Q2 2023
- S123: In Q1, Q2: oversee and manage the Program Manager and Onion Services SysAdmin roles; review training plans and advise on .onion site deployment plans.
- S125: In Q1 monitor bridge health
- S125: In Q1 coordinate russian user support
- S125: In Q1 coordinate what to translate
- S125: In Q1 start testing cdr.link
- Relay operators meetups: only assisting in Q1.
- Outreachy Q2/Q3 for helping on spike on Tor usage
- Q3, Q4: campaign to run onion services if we have an automatic deployment of onion services
[Previous Priorities and Roadmaps](previous-priorities)