Build static website for arti.torproject.org
As part of building some hype and creating a good, early, developer experience story for the Arti project we need to setup a static website for it.
This page will be used to post news and updates about the project in a way such that people who are ONLY interested in Arti/Rust Tor development wont have to scout for the information in our general news streams.
The website should have the following functionality:
- A simple news/blog page, where people can contribute articles about Arti. Code syntax highlighting and maybe maths would be nice to have. RSS/Atom a plus.
- A page about "Getting involved" with information on how to contribute via Tor's Gitlab.
- Information about our communication forms: IRC/Matrix and Mailing Lists.
- API documentation for all Arti crates (like on src-ref today).
- Technical documentation that isn't API documentation: "How do I build Arti on FreeBSD/whatever", "How do I integrate Arti in my cool new Android app".
Ideally, everything should be using Markdown where possible so most people wont have to think about HTML/CSS things.