Identify the state of IPv6 support in Tor
What works for IPv6 today? What doesn't? What's hard to configure?
- Can clients use ipv6 to connect to Tor?
- Can clients resolve Ipv6 addresses with Tor?
- Does automapping to ipv6 addresses work?
- Can we exit to ipv6?
- Can bridges be IPv6-only? (no, I don't think so)
- Can relays be IPv6 only? (no)
And many more.
We should ideally not only hand-check tehse issues, but write tests for some of them.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information