configure summary is confusing or incorrect
Some of the options in the new configure summary are confusing or incorrect. The configure summary was introduced in legacy/trac#31373 (moved).
- maybe --enable-systemd should be an optional library?
Inverted, should be --enable-* :
- --disable-gcc-hardening ?
- --disable-linker-hardening ?
Remove Double-Negative ? :
- assert()s disabled (--disable-asserts-in-tests, dev only): no
- assert()s enabled (--enable-asserts-in-tests, dev only): yes
- is not Verbose Warnings
- is an alias for --enable-fatal-warnings, which is already listed
- did you mean --disable-gcc-warnings-advisory ?
- also disables manpages and HTML, but they are shown as enabled
- should be true if --enable-expensive-hardening is set, but is shown as false
- please build the module feature summary from the list of modules in configure
- and a few others
- and a whole bunch of env vars
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information