Ressurect Conflux Proposal
@dgoulet wrote an initial conflux proposal draft. In the network-team meeting on Nov 17th, we discussed reviving it, but based on Proposal 324.
Things we definitely need:
- Unreliable conflux (no resumption windows)
- Use Prop324 congestion window information to decide which circ to send data on
- Add sequence numbers to relay cells on each leg (Prop 325? Or other approach?)
- Minimize the reorder window at Exits for stream assembly (pushback tradeoffs, etc)
- Side channel analysis section
Nice to have:
- Pre-emptive circuit discussion
- Minimize client reorder window
- Resumption if a circuit leg dies
This is Sponsor 61, Objective 3.1 material.