[PATCH] Update TOR build instructions for mingw
I've updated the documentation for building TOR on MinGW, and attached the result (and the patch). Please, consider replacing the file <doc/tor-win32-mingw-creation.txt> with it.
Here are the main changes:
- the MinGW installer includes the MSYS and DTK packages, so there no need to download and install them separately.
- there's no more issue with symlinks for openssl.
- specifying "mingw" to the "Configure" command is enough to disable openssl ciphers/hashes that don't compile on MinGW.
- since v1.2.5, zlib needs some extra (?) environment variables for its installation.
- the libraries download links have been updated so that they point to the latest version to date.
- instructions for executing unit-tests have been added for the libraries and TOR.
Maybe zlib should be built before openssl since some optional features of openssl seems to depend on zlib. I followed these instructions in order to build TOR successfully on my WinXP computer.