All metrics issues that are not specific to a metric's project. This space also has info on meetings and metrics infrastructure at Tor.
There is no longer a Metrics Team as such, except that it provides a logical grouping of a set of monitoring and observability software tools and services for the public Tor network.
In the future some or all of this content may be absorbed into the Network Health Team.
Product is a codebase of software maintained by the Team. Not all products of the Metrics Team are mentioned in this section. Instead, we list some long-term products here that are or will be released in way that a third party can decide to run a mirror of this type of service.
- CollecTor is the friendly data collecting service
- ExoneraTor helps to find out whether that address was used as a Tor relay
- Metrics Website is the primary place to learn interesting facts about the Tor network
- metrics-lib a Java library that fetches and parses Tor descriptors.
- Onionoo is a web-based protocol to learn about currently running Tor relays and bridges
- Exit Scanner
- Metrics Timeline
Our asynchronous medium of communication is the metrics-team@ mailing list. This list is public in the sense that anyone can subscribe and read archives. But it's moderated on first post, meaning that your first post will be reviewed to make sure it's not spam and on topic and all further posts will go directly to the list. Feel free to subscribe and just listen if you want, and feel free to post if you have a question that you think is on topic.