Tor's email lists!
We use a lot of emails list! If you just start to work for Tor you were probably added to the following ones:
- tor-internal list - Internal list with only the following membership. If something truly can't include the wider community then this is the spot. **Remember to always ask before sharing information from this list! **
- tor-team list - Exact same as tor-internal@ except that the list will accept email from non-members. If you need a cc when emailing a non-tor person then this is the place.
- tor-project list - Open list where anyone is welcome to watch but posting is moderated. Please favor using this when you can.
- tor-dev list - Open list to discuss tor development.
- tor-relays - Support and questions about running Tor relays.
Depending on the work you do at Tor, you should also join your teams email list:
- Network Team
- network-team @ lists.torproject.org email list (note: development discussions should not happen here but at tor-dev email list instead)
- UX Team
- ux @ lists.torproject.org email list
- Community Team
- tor-community-team @ lists.torproject.org email list
- global-south @ lists.torproject.org (is a list from the community team to coordinate to efforts/projects with the global south)
- Network Health Team
- metrics-team @ lists.torproject.org email list
- metrics-bugs @ lists.torproject.org email list (bugs related to Tor Metrics)
- network-health @ lists.torproject.org email list
- Tor Browser
- tbb-dev @ lists.torproject.org email list
- anti-censorship-team @ lists.torproject.org
- anti-censorship-alerts @ lists.torproject.org Notification list on service alerts