@@ -90,6 +90,23 @@ Need help with any of the above? You can submit a ticket in [Sysadmin Repo](http
### Organization History
We are governed by a set of principles that are written into our [social contract](https://gitweb.torproject.org/community/policies.git/tree/social_contract.txt). They shows who we are and how we work. "This social contract is a promise
from our internal community to the rest of the world, affirming our commitment
to our beliefs"
1. We advance human rights by creating and deploying usable anonymity and
2. Open and transparent research and tools are key to our success.
3. Our tools are free to access, use, adapt, and distribute.
4. We make Tor and related technologies ubiquitous through advocacy and
5. We are honest about the capabilities and limits of Tor and related
6. We will never intentionally harm our users.
-[Statement of core contributor values](https://gitweb.torproject.org/community/policies.git/tree/statement_of_values.txt)
-[Agreement on expectations for the community](https://gitweb.torproject.org/community/policies.git/tree/code_of_conduct.txt)
### Tips & Likes and Dislikes
What is the difference between system admin work and services admin work?