@@ -56,8 +56,22 @@ This is a list of places where the Tor project is maintaining resources and info
The Tor Project is not a horizontal organization but we try to make decisions as democratic as possible. We have a [structure](./work-relationships) where we operate and maintain the different pieces of software in teams. Our teams meet once a week to coordinate work and also meet frequently to coordinate projects. We have a [project manager](./process/How-we-do-project-management-at-The-Tor-Project) that facilitates the coordination and keeps an eye on the roadmaps to get to deadlines on time.
In 2018, Isabela became the Executive Director at the Tor Project and set the following goals for the next 3 to 5 years, for the organization and it's projects:
**A Mature Tor Project (organization)**
- Stable income flows from a diverse funding base
- Diverse and robust organization that meets our needs
- Strong organizational culture focuses on employees and volunteers happiness
- Global brand recognition - Tor means strong privacy
**Full Access (product)**
- Any person on the planet can access the Tor network
- Any person on the planet can use the Tor network to access any websites or services online
- Ensure the Tor network is diverse, healthy, stable, and scalable
As of August 2021, we started to implement [OKRs](./okrs/home) to set goals per team and role and track outcomes and organize the work ahead.
-[Anti-censorship team](https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/anti-censorship/team/-/wikis/home) meets every Thursday in irc and is working on [this roadmap](https://gitlab.torproject.org/groups/tpo/anti-censorship/-/boards).