Meta-project where TPA issues and the wiki live.
Torproject Sysadmin Team
The Torproject System Administration Team is the team that keeps torproject.org's infrastructure going. This is the internal team wiki. It has mostly documentation mainly targeted for the team members, but may also have useful information for people with torproject.org accounts.
The documentation is split into the following sections:
- Support - in case of fire, press this button
- User documentation - aimed primarily at non-technical users and the general public
- Sysadmin how-to's - procedures specifically written for sysadmins
- Service list - service list and documentation
- Machine list - the full list of machines managed by TPA (in LDAP)
- Policies - major decisions and how they are made
- Meetings - minutes from our formal meetings
- Roadmaps - documents our plans for the future (and past successes of course)
This is a wiki. We welcome changes to the content! If you have the right permissions -- which is actually unlikely, unfortunately -- you can edit the wiki in GitLab directly. Otherwise you can submit a pull request on the wiki replica. You can also clone the git repository and send us a patch by email.
To implement a similar merge request workflow on your GitLab wiki, see TPA's documentation about Accepting merge requests on wikis.