Set up a Gitlab instance
We are going to evaluate Gitlab as a replacement for trac, gitweb.tpo, git-rw.tpo, github.com.
This ticket tracks the progress of the setup of a Gitlab service.
- #33922 (closed) hardware requirements and planning
- #29402 (closed) VM creation
- #29401 (closed) LDAP group
- #32730 (closed) migration from dip
- #30857 (closed) migration from trac, phase I: tickets
- gitlab#49 (closed) monitoring
- gitlab#36 Phase II: git migration policies.
- other issues with gitlab are in https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/tpa/gitlab/-/issues
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information