Remove phw's permissions
Here's a list of accounts that may require attention:
- Azure: Along with Erin and Cecylia, I have account credentials for the Microsoft Azure account that we use for moat. Feel free to change the account's password.
- BBB: @gaba
- blog: I have a blog account called "phw", which is not needed anymore.
- CiviCRM: no access
- GitLab and Gitolite: I co-own several repositories in the anti-censorship group on GitLab. I don't need to be an owner but it may be useful to at least be a developer, which would allow me to occasionally help out with code.
- IRC: I have some kind of moderation rights on IRC for the username "phw". I never used them and wouldn't mind losing them.
- Jenkins: N/A
I have an LDAP account called "phw" and am able to log in to at least the following machines:(keeping)
- Mailman: I wound up being a moderator of several mailing lists but I don't have the admin interface password, so I'm unable to remove myself. The mailing lists are at least tor-relays, tor-dev.
- Nextcloud: I have a Nextcloud account called "phw". (did not remove account but removed user from groups)
- RT: revoked access
- survey: no access
- SVN: no access
- tor-employees: Please remove me from the tor-employees@ list.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information