[FAQ Trainer] Is it possible to find out the path that a client is taking on the Tor Network?
- Merge f.a.q phase 1 and 2
- Cross reference with the support portal
- Improve or Answer question
- Upload to website and close ticket
- Can exit nodes eardrop on communication?
- Tor will never allow to know our localization? Then our information will always be safe?
- Is it possible for Tor to know who is using Tor? I mean, can you do it independently if you aren’t going to do it?
- It doesn’t stock information – the information just passes through it?