Review and improve donation user journeys
Grants, Fundraising & UX are reviewing the current donor user journeys with an aim to redesign our donation forms/processes in 2021. This ticket is to track documentation produced from this effort and suggested UX improvements to donate.tpo.org.
This project will consider:
- Current user flows and pain points, including potential improvements to both the UX and stability (i.e. frequency of bugs) of our forms
- Behind-the-scenes touch-points and integrations, including potential efficiency savings from reducing the amount of manual admin (i.e. cost to serve)
- Testing our content and messaging with prospective and existing donors
- Conducting user or A/B testing in a privacy-preserving manner
- Any other opportunities to ethically optimize conversions in-keeping with the spirit of design at Tor (i.e. no dark-patterns)