Update the Running Tor Browser for the First Time Configure Section
In the newest release of Tor Browser 9, the Configure button on the Connect to Tor screen leads to one screen titled Tor Network Settings. Currently, the page says -
The first screen asks if access to the Tor network is blocked or censored on your connection. If you do not believe this is the case, select “No”. If you know your connection is censored, or you have tried and failed to connect to the Tor network and no other solutions have worked, select “Yes”. You will then be taken to the Circumvention screen to configure a pluggable transport.
The next screen asks if your connection uses a proxy. In most cases, this is not necessary. You will usually know if you need to answer “Yes”, as the same settings will be used for other browsers on your system. If possible, ask your network administrator for guidance. If your connection does not use a proxy, click “Continue”.
This needs to be updated:
- There is only one screen so we no longer need "the first screen" nor "the next screen."
- The "Circumvention screen" now appears below as a section below the Tor is censored in my country.
- We no longer select "Yes" or "No." We check or uncheck the checkbox.
- Screenshot should be added to display the contents when the checkbox is checked for the Tor is censored in my country.
- There is no word "Continue" to click. Change to "Connect."
- Shift screenshots so that the section flows logically: pic -> text