[UX] Edge alignment in the website
What is the user problem?
alignment is vitally important in design as:
- allows you to arrange elements in a way that matches how people naturally scan the page
- helps balance your image so that it’s visually appealing
- creates a visual connection between related elements
The screenshot is taken from downloads website
What needs to be done?
naturally positions elements against a margin that matches up with their outer edges. I have drawn the differences.
- Red - Vertical alignment of the text - justified text to be used
- Yellow - Center-line acting as the pivot - every gap must be equidistant
- Blue - Horizontal alignment of the image - place image at equidistant location